HOPE for HOMES in the IRA Fact Sheet
Download the four-page fact sheet as a follow-up to our Inflation Reduction Act webinar in August 2022.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (H.R. 5376) invests $9 billion in the HOPE for HOMES Act and High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program to provide rebates and workforce training for home energy efficiency (EE) and electrification. Learn more about this funding and how it will flow from the Department of Energy (DOE) to states, consumers, and contractors.
In this fact sheet, you’ll find information related to the IRA, including:
- The Funding Timeline
- Home Energy Performance-Based, Whole-House Rebates (HOMES)
- HOMES Tiered Incentives Pathways
- Modeled Energy Savings Pathway
- Measured Energy Savings Pathway
- State-Based Home Energy Efficiency Contractor Training Grants
- High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program