Connecticut Home Inspectors Continuing Education Courses
It's easy to earn Connecticut Home Inspector CE credit hours. Log into your online course whenever you have some time. Go at your own pace. Next time start where you left off. You'll gain lots of useful knowledge while earning your continuing education credits. What could be better?
- All continuing education hour credits are approved by Connecticut State Department of Consumer Protection
- No studying. No exams!
- 24×7 course access wherever you have internet – even on your phone!
- Course completion certificate emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request after successful completion of course)
It’s easy to earn Connecticut Home Inspector CE credit hours. Log into your online course whenever you have some time. Go at your own pace. Next time start where you left off. You’ll gain lots of useful knowledge while earning your continuing education credits. What could be better?
- Optional: Earn certifications on select courses to boost your credibility or add another revenue stream (exam fees extra).
- With some courses you can earn continuing education credits for other organizations (ASHI, BPI, RIA, NAHB, RESNET, NATE, etc) with the same course!
Approved Continuing Education Credit Courses For Connecticut Home Inspectors
- BPI Building Analyst & Envelope Online Course
12 CT Home Inspector CE Hours – Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit, provide work scope recommendations and resolve problems related to the building shell.
- HEP Quality Control Inspector Online Course
6 CT Home Inspector CE Hours Gain all of the knowledge, skills & abilities you’ll need as a HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI).
- High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Entry Level Course
6 CT Home Inspector CE Hours – Learn about installation of high performance fiberglass insulation, including insulation properties, systems and safety measures.
- High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Gold Level Course
6 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn specific procedures for installing high performance insulation. Optional certification from HPIP (exam fees extra).
- HEP Energy Auditor Online Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to collect the most relevant information about the building to complete an energy audit and effectively evaluate energy audit data for practical recommendations.
- RESNET HERS Rater – Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn to perform home energy ratings using the HERS Index, how to conduct analyses and provide detailed recommendations for energy conservation and efficiency
- BPI Building Science Principles – Learn the basics of building science. Great course for anyone entering the home performance industry.
- BPI Building Analyst – Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home’s safety and durability.
- BPI Building Envelope Specialist – Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to resolve problems related to the building shell, such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts.
- BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn energy modeling basics, gathering data for REMRate and using the DOE Home Energy Score Tool.
- A History of Radon
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – A journey full of surprise discoveries, heartbreaking stories and fascinating accounts from the history of radon.
- ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO – Assessment, Design & Installation
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to size, choose, install, test and document the ventilation system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard – plus the forms and spreadsheets you’ll need in the field.
- ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to assess existing ventilation systems to determine if they’re in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, and how to bring non-compliant systems into compliance.
- ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – This course provides an in-depth understanding of how to size, choose, install, test and document a ventilation system to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard.
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst – Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn the principles of air movement and causes of air leaks, how ventilation relates to overall air leakage in a home, and ventilation system requirements.
- RESNET Combustion Safety & Work Scope – Online Only
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – In this one-hour course you will learn how to test combustion appliances for safe functioning, and recommended work scopes to resolve issues.
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP)
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn how to conduct a walk-through assessment of a home’s general energy performance and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about energy efficiency and the house as an interactive system from a contractor’s perspective.
- Combined LEED Green Associate & LEED AP BD+C Exam Prep Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about indoor environmental quality, materials and resources, water efficiency and more while earning 4 Connecticut Home Inspectors CEH credits!
- WELL AP Exam Prep Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about building human physical, emotional and overall wellness into buildings and spaces.
- OSHA Confined Spaces – Attics and Crawlspaces
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – This course reviews OSHA’s standard for construction work in confined spaces (Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926) in an engaging multimedia presentation.
- Intro to Solar Photovoltaics
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV from an industry pro.
- ICC Residential Energy Inspector (2012)
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- Jobsite Safety Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Recognize and prevent hazards commonly found on construction sites. Also available in Spanish.
- Home Energy Score Assessor Training
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about the DOE’s Home Energy Score program and software.
- Understanding Energy Efficiency in Real Estate
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about energy efficiency in real estate, including the different efficiency ratings, government and utility programs, energy efficient mortgages, and more.
- High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Platinum Level Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Successful course completion earns you the HPIP Platinum Certification (exam included at end of course).
- SPF Assistant Exam Prep Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn the basics of Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) as well as proper handling and health and safety issues.
- Residential Radon Measurement Certification Course
4 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn the basics of radon gas and the EPA Guidelines for testing for radon in the home. Add a new revenue stream to your business with optional radon certification (exam fees extra).
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Exam Prep Course
2 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about indoor environmental quality, water efficiency, sustainable design and construction materials and resources, and more!
- LEED Green Associate Introductory Course
2 Connecticut HIN CEH – Learn about energy conservation, water efficiency and sustainable building.
- Commercial Lighting Assessor Course
4 Connecticut Home Inspector CE Hours – Learn how to perform lighting assessments, conduct light metering, and review existing utility bills to make recommendations for lighting upgrades.
- Mold 101
4 AEE PDH* NEW COURSE *Get the foundation you need to deal with moisture and mold-related issues in your home or building.
- RESNET HERS Associate Certificate Online Course
2 Connecticut HIN CEH – Earn the RESNET HERS Associate designation upon successful completion of the course.
Complete your training on your own schedule. No waiting around for classes to fill up. No sitting in traffic – or in a classroom – after a long day at work. Simply log into your course whenever you have some time – even on your smartphone or tablet. Then the next time you log in, you continue right from where you left off. Rewind to hear any explanation again, and review any modules as needed. Enjoy our engaging multimedia presentation using proven methods for adult learning.
HOW MANY CONNECTICUT HOME INSPECTOR CREDIT HOURS DO I NEED?
Connecticut home inspectors need to earn 20 approved continuing education hour credits every 2 years. All Connecticut home inspector licenses and permits expire on June 30 of odd years, so you will need to earn your continuing education credit hours before the expiry date. Certain requirements apply for number and types of credits earned. Learn more here.
Why Choose Green Training USA?
Here are 14 reasons why we think our training beats the competition every time. From our Best Price Guarantee to our 100% Success Guarantee, we’ve got you covered every step of the way!
- Our Unique Blend of Online and Onsite Course Delivery
- High Quality Instruction
- Self-Paced Learning
- Live Support
- Start NOW
- No Travel Required
- Hands-On Training Near You
- High Pass Rate
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Complete Course Packages
- Real World Business Experience
- Multiple Certifications at Once
- Post-Training Support
- Best Price Guarantee
OUR 300% IRON-CLAD SUCCESS AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
“WHAT IS THE 300% IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE?”
Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
100% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
We Beat Any Advertised Price…From Any Competitor…Anytime
100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE
No Matter What Happens We’ve Got Your BackOur students have over a 90% first-time pass rate for certification exams, but should you not pass for whatever reason, you have unlimited access to all of your online training course and supplementary materials with no additional charge for as long as you require it. You also get continued email and phone support access to our staff and instructors.
100% TIMELINESS GUARANTEE
Certificates & Credit Uploads Within 48 Hours We will email your certificate(s) of course completion or upload credits to your BPI Portal within 48 hours of your request (providing all required information). If we exceed 48 hours, you will receive $25 off your next purchase. With Green Training USA, you will never need to chase credits or certificates. Guaranteed!
For BPA special discount please call 1-800-518-1877 for details.