ICC Residential Energy Inspector (2012)
This course will help you study for the International Code Council (ICC) Residential Energy Inspector exam and implement the IECC code. The course covers most of the significant new requirements for the 2012 IECC but is not a substitute for being familiar with the 2012 IECC code book.
THIS COURSE IS BPI RECOGNIZED FOR 6 CEU CREDITS and APPROVED FOR 6 ASHI CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This course will help you study for the International Code Council (ICC) Residential Energy Inspector exam and implement the IECC code. The course covers most of the significant new requirements for the 2012 IECC but is not a substitute for being familiar with the 2012 IECC code book. You can take the course at your own pace, and have 90 days to complete. When finished, we will provide you with information to help you arrange your certification exam.
- The history of energy codes and their importance
- The identification of the IECC compliance requirements to ensure:
- Building envelope tightness
- Quality insulation installation
- Notable differences between 2009 & 2012 IECC
- The setup & use of a blower door to measure air leakage in the building envelope
- How to calculate ACH50 & determine whether the home meets the minimum Building Envelope Tightness Limits set forth in the both the 2009 & 2012 IECC
- The setup & use of a duct tester to measure air leakage in the duct system
- How to quantify duct leakage & determine whether the duct system meets the minimum requirements set forth in both the 2009 & 2012 IECC
The International Code Council is a member-focused association dedicated to helping the building safety community and construction industry provide safe, sustainable and affordable construction through the development of codes and standards used in the design, building and compliance process. The ICC’s International Codes are used throughout the US and in many markets around the world, providing minimum safeguards for people at home, at school and in the workplace.
The ICC Residential Energy Inspector Certification Exam, which must be arranged through the International Code Council (ICC), costs approximately $189. Register for exams by visiting www.iccsafe.org. There is a fee every two years along with required continuing education hours in order to maintain your certification with the ICC.
Why Choose Green Training USA?
Here are 14 reasons why we think our training beats the competition every time. From our Best Price Guarantee to our 100% Success Guarantee, we’ve got you covered every step of the way!
- Our Unique Blend of Online and Onsite Course Delivery
- High Quality Instruction
- Self-Paced Learning
- Live Support
- Start NOW
- No Travel Required
- Hands-On Training Near You
- High Pass Rate
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Complete Course Packages
- Real World Business Experience
- Multiple Certifications at Once
- Post-Training Support
- Best Price Guarantee
OUR 300% IRON-CLAD SUCCESS AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
“WHAT IS THE 300% IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE?”
Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
100% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
We Beat Any Advertised Price…From Any Competitor…Anytime
100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE
No Matter What Happens We’ve Got Your BackOur students have over a 90% first-time pass rate for certification exams, but should you not pass for whatever reason, you have unlimited access to all of your online training course and supplementary materials with no additional charge for as long as you require it. You also get continued email and phone support access to our staff and instructors.
100% TIMELINESS GUARANTEE
Certificates & Credit Uploads Within 48 Hours We will email your certificate(s) of course completion or upload credits to your BPI Portal within 48 hours of your request (providing all required information). If we exceed 48 hours, you will receive $25 off your next purchase. With Green Training USA, you will never need to chase credits or certificates. Guaranteed!
For BPA special discount please call 1-800-518-1877 for details.