Oregon Home Inspectors Continuing Education Credit (CEU) Courses
With these engaging online courses, you go at your own pace. Log in whenever you have some time. Pick up right where you left off the last time. You'll learn lots of useful stuff while earning your continuing education credits.
OREGON HOME INSPECTORS EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS BY WATCHING ONLINE COURSES
- All CEU credits are approved by Oregon Construction Contractors Board (CCB)
- Access your course 24/7 anywhere you have internet – even on your phone!
- No studying. No exams!
- Course completion certificate emailed to you within 48 hours (upon request after successful completion of course)
With these engaging online courses, you go at your own pace. Log in whenever you have some time. Pick up right where you left off the last time. You’ll learn lots of useful stuff while earning your continuing education credits.
- Optional certifications on select courses can add to your credibility (exam fees extra).
- Some courses also qualify for continuing education credits from other organizations (ASHI, BPI, RESNET, NATE, NRPP).
APPROVED CREDIT COURSES FOR OREGON HOME INSPECTORS
- RESNET HERS Rater Online Course
16 Oregon Home Inspector CEU Credits – Learn to perform home energy ratings using the HERS Index, how to conduct analyses and provide detailed recommendations for energy conservation and efficiency
- BPI Building Analyst & Envelope Online Course
9 Oregon Home Inspector CEU Credits – Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit, provide work scope recommendations and resolve problems related to the building shell.
- HEP Energy Auditor Online Course
7 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to collect the most relevant information about the building to complete an energy audit and effectively evaluate energy audit data for practical recommendations.
- BPI Building Analyst – Online Only
7 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home’s safety and durability.
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor
6 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about energy efficiency and the house as an interactive system from a contractor’s perspective.
- RESNET Home Energy Survey Professional (HESP)
5 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to conduct a walk-through assessment of a home’s general energy performance and make basic recommendations for improvements or further analysis.
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Online Only
5 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn the principles of air movement and causes of air leaks, how ventilation relates to overall air leakage in a home, and ventilation system requirements.
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer (ALCI) Online Only
5 Oregon HIN CEU -Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
- ICC Residential Energy Inspector (2012)
4 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- BPI Building Science Principles
4 Oregon HIN CEU – This course covers all the basics of building science as well as the business perspective to help you succeed in the home performance industry.
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst – Online Only
4 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- ASHRAE 62.2 COMBO – Assessment, Design & Installation
4 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to size, choose, install, test and document the ventilation system to comply with the latest ASHRAE 62.2 Standard – plus the forms and spreadsheets you’ll need in the field.
- SPF Assistant Exam Prep Course
4 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn the basics of Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) as well as proper handling and health and safety issues.
- Combined LEED Green Associate & LEED AP BD+C Exam Prep Course
4 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about indoor environmental quality, materials and resources, water efficiency and more while earning 4 Oregon Home Inspectors CEH credits!
- BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope
3 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn energy modeling basics, gathering data for REMRate and using the DOE Home Energy Score Tool.
- Intro to Solar Photovoltaics
3 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn the fundamentals and best practices of Solar PV from an industry pro.
- HEP Quality Control Inspector – Online Only
3 Oregon HIN CEU – Gain all of the knowledge, skills & abilities you’ll need as a HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI).
- Radon Measurement Professional Exam-Prep Course
3 Oregon HIN CEU** UPDATED TO MEET THE NEW NRPP REQUIREMENTS **Prepares you for the NRPP Radon Measurement Professional certification exam.
- BPI Building Envelope Specialist – Online Only
3 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to resolve problems related to the building shell, such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts.
- OSHA Confined Spaces – Attics and Crawlspaces
2 Oregon HIN CEU – This course reviews OSHA’s standard for construction work in confined spaces (Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926) in an engaging multimedia presentation.
- ASHRAE 62.2 Residential Ventilation Assessment
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to assess existing ventilation systems to determine if they’re in compliance with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard, and how to bring non-compliant systems into compliance.
- ASHRAE 62.2 Mechanical Ventilation Design & Installation
2 Oregon HIN CEU – This course provides an in-depth understanding of how to size, choose, install, test and document a ventilation system to comply with the ASHRAE 62.2 Standard.
- Jobsite Safety Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Recognize and prevent hazards commonly found on construction sites. Also available in Spanish.
- Understanding Energy Efficiency in Real Estate
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about energy efficiency in real estate, including the different efficiency ratings, government and utility programs, energy efficient mortgages, and more.
- A History of Radon
2 Oregon HIN CEU A journey full of surprise discoveries, heartbreaking stories and fascinating accounts from the history of radon.
- Home Energy Score Assessor Training
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about the DOE’s Home Energy Score program and software.
- Commercial Lighting Assessor Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn how to perform lighting assessments, conduct light metering, and review existing utility bills to make recommendations for lighting upgrades.
- RESNET Combustion Safety & Work Scope – Online Only
2 Oregon HIN CEU – In this one-hour course you will learn how to test combustion appliances for safe functioning, and recommended work scopes to resolve issues.
- High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Entry Level Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about installation of high performance fiberglass insulation, including insulation properties, systems and safety measures.
- High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Gold Level Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn specific procedures for installing high performance insulation. Optional certification from HPIP (exam fees extra).
- High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) Platinum Level Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Successful course completion earns you the HPIP Platinum Certification (exam included at end of course).
- LEED Green Associate Introductory Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about energy conservation, water efficiency and sustainable building.
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Exam Prep Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about indoor environmental quality, water efficiency, sustainable design and construction materials and resources, and more!
- WELL AP Exam Prep Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Learn about building human physical, emotional and overall wellness into buildings and spaces.
- RESNET HERS Associate Certificate Online Course
2 Oregon HIN CEU – Earn the RESNET HERS Associate designation upon successful completion of the course.
- Mold 101
4 Oregon HIN CEU* NEW COURSE *Get the foundation you need to deal with moisture and mold-related issues in your home or building.
Complete your training on your own schedule. No waiting around for classes to fill up. No sitting in traffic – or in a classroom – after a long day at work. Simply log into your course whenever you have some time – even on your smartphone or tablet. Then the next time you log in, you continue right from where you left off. Rewind to hear any explanation again, and review any modules as needed. Enjoy our engaging multimedia presentation using proven methods for adult learning.
HOW MANY OREGON HOME INSPECTOR CEU CREDITS DO I NEED?
Oregon home inspectors must earn 30 continuing education credits/units in the 24 months prior to their certification expiration/renewal date. If you do not document at least 30 continuing education units, your certification will expire and the Oregon CCB may fine you up to $5,000 for each home inspection performed while you were not certified.
Why Choose Green Training USA?
Here are 14 reasons why we think our training beats the competition every time. From our Best Price Guarantee to our 100% Success Guarantee, we’ve got you covered every step of the way!
- Our Unique Blend of Online and Onsite Course Delivery
- High Quality Instruction
- Self-Paced Learning
- Live Support
- Start NOW
- No Travel Required
- Hands-On Training Near You
- High Pass Rate
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Complete Course Packages
- Real World Business Experience
- Multiple Certifications at Once
- Post-Training Support
- Best Price Guarantee
OUR 300% IRON-CLAD SUCCESS AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
“WHAT IS THE 300% IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE?”
Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
- 100% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
We Beat Any Advertised Price…From Any Competitor…Anytime
- 100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE
No Matter What Happens We’ve Got Your BackOur students have over a 90% first-time pass rate for certification exams, but should you not pass for whatever reason, you have unlimited access to all of your online training course and supplementary materials with no additional charge for as long as you require it. You also get continued email and phone support access to our staff and instructors.
- 100% TIMELINESS GUARANTEE
Certificates & Credit Uploads Within 48 Hours We will email your certificate(s) of course completion or upload credits to your BPI Portal within 48 hours of your request (providing all required information). If we exceed 48 hours, you will receive $25 off your next purchase. With Green Training USA, you will never need to chase credits or certificates. Guaranteed!